www.centromedicocancajos.com is the website of the Centro Médico Cancajos
Address: Centro Comercial Cancajos
local 307-308 (Breña Baja)
CP: 38712 La Palma
Canary Islands. Spain
Phone Number: 922 434 211
Fax: 922 435 970
Casualty: 653 813 158
In compliance with the provisions of Regulation EU 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data ( RGPD), we inform you that we do not collect personal data that can identify you, since:
- We do not use user profiles on our website, since we do not work with user accounts, nor do we have the possibility of registration.
- We do not use news subscription systems, newsletters, newsletter and / or similar. Therefore we do not collect email addresses or personal data for shipping.
- We do not use the participation modality through private or public comments on the web. Therefore, in no case can we know or use your email address.
- We do not use contact forms or any other type to request or send information to the web administrator. The communication will be made directly by sending an email to the administrator. The data you provide to that email will be used only to respond to your request, the legitimate interest between the person who writes us and us being the basis of the treatment of this data.
All personal website data is stored on servers located within the European Union and under specific security measures that aim to prevent unauthorized access or information leakage. Which you can consult their Privacy Policies here.
What are cookies and why are they used:
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user’s device when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is carried out from said equipment.
Cookies allow said website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the user’s decisions and habits. At Cancajos Medical Center we use them to personalize the experience within our website, facilitate navigation and personalize the advertising campaigns that may be displayed during navigation.
On the Wikipedia page ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookie_ ) it is possible to obtain more information about what cookies are and how they work.
What kind of cookies do we use:
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into session or permanent cookies. The first ones expire when the user closes the browser. The second ones expire depending on when the objective for which they serve is fulfilled or when they are manually deleted.
Additionally, depending on their objective, Cookies can be classified as follows:
Performance Cookies: This type of Cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the services, so you do not have to reconfigure the service every time you visit. As an example, this typology includes:
- Volume adjustments for video or sound players.
- The video transmission speeds that are compatible with your browser.
Geolocation cookies: These Cookies are used to find out what country you are in when you request a website or service. This Cookie is completely anonymous, and is only used to help target content to its location, such as for language purposes. In no case do we record the exact location from where you are visiting us nor do we store geolocation information from your devices.
Analytical cookies: every time a User visits a Website or Service, a tool from an external provider (Google Analytics and the like) generates an analytical cookie on the user’s device. This cookie, which is only generated during the visit, will serve on future visits to the services of the Cancajos Medical Center to identify the visitor anonymously. The main objectives pursued are:
- Allow anonymous identification of browsing users through the “Cookie” (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate accounting of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
- Identify anonymously the most visited content and therefore more attractive to users.
- Know if the user you are accessing is new or repeat visit.
Important: We do not use registration Cookies, since we do not use accounts or registered users, as well as contact forms, comment forms, newsletter subscriptions and / or the like. Our Cookies do not collect any personal data that can identify you. These cookies will only be used for statistical purposes for the purposes of collecting metrics on the use of the web.
Advertising cookies: These types of cookies allow the information in the ads displayed to each anonymous user on the Cancajos Medical Center website to be expanded. Among others, the duration or frequency of display of advertising positions, the interaction with them, or the browsing patterns and / or user behaviors are stored since they help to form a profile of advertising interest. In this way, they allow advertising related to the user’s interests.
Advertising management tools (Google AdSense and Amazon Affiliates) of third parties are used to manage the advertising of Centro Médico Cancajos. These third parties can store cookies sent from the Cancajos Medical Center websites from users’ browsers, as well as access the data stored in them.
The companies that generate these Cookies have their own privacy policies.
How to disable cookies in the browser:
Most browsers currently allow the user to configure whether they want to accept cookies and which ones. These settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘Preferences’ in your browser menu.
These are the instructions to configure cookies in the main browsers:
- Chrome: Settings – & gt; Show advanced options – & gt; Privacy – & gt; Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools – & gt; Options – & gt; Privacy – & gt; History – & gt; Custom settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Internet Explorer: Tools – & gt; Internet Options – & gt; Privacy – & gt; Setting. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences – & gt; Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.
What cookies do we use on the web:
Below we show you the third-party cookies we use, as well as the purpose of those cookies.
– Type: Owner Analytics: Google Analytics
Purpose: These Cookies collect information from your browsing experience on our web portals completely anonymously. We can count the number of visitors to the page or the most viewed content. We can know if the user who is accessing is new or repeats visit.
This information can help us improve navigation and give you a better service. See
If you have any questions about the cookies we use on our website, you can contact our email address:
This site may also host web beacons (also known as web bugs ). web beacons are usually small, pixel-by-pixel, visible or invisible images placed within the source code of a site’s web pages. web beacons serve and are used in a similar way to cookies . Furthermore, web beacons are often used to measure the traffic of users who visit a web page and to be able to draw a pattern of the users of a site.
More information about web beacons is available at: Wikipedia
Last update: 29 May 2018